Friday, October 3, 2008

SkyWatch Friday- Sunset over the Agave








I haven't had much time for anything but work these days, but I did manage to walk the garden tonight as the sun was setting. It was another spectacular sunset, with an ever changing canvas of colors. The first picture shows the tips of my Agave americana and the last is just a snap of the palm tree a blowing in the wind...
Happy SkyWatch Friday everyone- happy weekend ahead!
My previous desert SkyWatch photos.
To see more amazing SkyWatch Friday pictures from around the world, please visit SkyWatch.

11 comments:

Coloradolady said...

These are wonderful photos. I love the first one especially. I enjoyed my visit to your blog.

imac said...

2 beautiful shots of your garden, blowing in the wind, looks a little rough too.
Well captured.

Ivar Østtun said...

Excellent choice fro SWF. Beautiful :-)

chrome3d said...

The use of flash gives the plants an eerie look. Nice sunset.

Anonymous said...

Excellent contribution to SWF. Greetings from the Netherlands

Anonymous said...

Love both of these! Is there anything as lovely as a palm tree in the breeze?!

A Colorful World said...

Now, THOSE are FANTASTIC Skywatch pictures!!!!! WOW, WOW, WOW!!!!!! I absolutely LOVE them! (can you tell?)

GardenBloggers.Com said...

Dee,

Your Agave pic looks like there's some kind of monster from beneath the sea coming at you.

(btw, this is MrBrownThumb, I'm just using an account for a new blog I created)

Guy D said...

Simply stunning photos. Thanks for sharing

Cheers

http://reginainpictures.blogspot.com/

Sunita Mohan said...

I love that first photo. Stunning colours.

Gowri Mohanakrishnan said...

Love the way the wind has been captured!